100% Genuine Leather Baby Shoes
Our black baby moccasins feature a unique design with elastic at the opening. Our leather baby shoes are easy to put on, easy to take off, and most importantly: stay on your child’s foot. Our soft-soled black baby shoes are made with durable genuine cow hide leather and are suitable for infants and toddlers alike. Moccasins fit true to size and are available in children sizes 1 – 4.
It is doctor recommended that babies and beginning walkers wear lightweight and flexible shoes that allow their feet to breathe and move naturally. So you can not go wrong with these moccs and they will be a staple in your child’s wardrobe!
Your child can run, jump, or just sit and look stylish with the guarantee that these moccasins won’t come flying off. Elastic opening make these adjustable and offer an added bonus of letting your child grow into them….we all know how kids like to outgrow their shoes in a week..not with these moccs!
Each pair of moccasins arrive in a protective mesh bag!
This product will be shipped in an envelope as standard delivery at a lower shipping charge. If you require it to be shipped in a shoe box, please select Australia Post Parcel Post (Tracking included) during checkout (higher shipping charges apply).
||Inner Sole Length
The suitable age is just an estimate of when the moccs may fit your child but because everyone has different sizing, please measure your child’s feet before ordering. If you are ordering a pair of moccasins as a gift, estimate the best size by months.
How to measure your child’s feet:
- Stand your child barefoot on a piece of paper.
- Draw a line at the top of the child’s longest toe and at the heel of the foot. Repeat for the other foot to ensure you measure both feet for accuracy. If one foot is larger, choose the larger foot.
- Use a ruler to measure the distance between the two lines. This is the measured foot length. The shoe length should be 0.6cm – 1 cm longer for growth and wiggle room.
- E.g. Child’s foot measures 11cm, add 1cm so choose Size 2 (12cm). If child’s foot is 11.5cm, I recommend Size 3 (13cm).
- It is always safer to get shoes that are bigger than smaller size
Spot clean as needed. Do not clean in a washing machine as that may damage the leather.
Because the fringe on the moccasins are hand cut, it may vary in thickness a bit from one pair to the next.
Depending on what color the moccasins are, the leather may vary in thickness/stiffness from one color to the next depending if paint/dye is needed or not. If you have any further questions regarding a certain color, please send us a message.
Due to varying computer screens, the coloring of the physical moccasins may look slightly different from how they appear in our shop.