While searching for first shoes for my little one, I found these shoes that are super comfy. I am sure you & your little one will love it too.
A good pair of branded first walker shoes (Pedipeds, Clarks, Bobux, Striderite) are always very expensive ($60 AUD or more) and the little ones always outgrow them so fast. Don’t pay for branding anymore when you can get great first walker shoes at a fraction of the price & still provides great comfort.
- Turned-up toe prevents stumbling.
- Toe box has enough room for toes to spread as in barefoot walking.
- Outsole is designed to bend easily at toe area. This design helps children to walk smoothly.
- Big and hard counter holds heel and ankle firmly and promotes correct walking.
- Wide opening and hook-and-loop strap for easy wearing. Wide strap secures fit.
- Spot clean with cold water and diluted detergent
The shoe industry does not have consistent standards that apply to all shoe stores, brands and shoes. To reduce the risk of our shoes not fitting your child (Note: postage is not covered for returns/exchanges), we recommend you measure your child’s feet before ordering as the size may not correspond directly with your child’s typical size. Refer to the Measure & Fit section below on how to do so.
Shoes are brand new, unused & unworn.