|Size (Inner Sole Length)
The suitable age is just an estimate but because every child has different sizing, please measure your child’s feet before ordering.
How to measure your child’s feet:
- Stand your child barefoot on a piece of paper.
- Draw a line at the top of the child’s longest toe and at the heel of the foot. Repeat for the other foot to ensure you measure both feet for accuracy. If one foot is larger, choose the larger foot.
- Use a ruler to measure the distance between the two lines. This is the measured foot length. The shoe length should be 0.6cm – 1 cm longer for growth and wiggle room.
- E.g. Child’s foot measures 11cm, add 1cm so choose Size 12cm. If child’s foot is 11.5cm, I recommend Size 13cm.
- It is always safer to get shoes that are bigger than smaller size.
Spot clean as needed. Do not clean in a washing machine.
Due to varying computer screens, the coloring of the physical shoes may look slightly different from how they appear in our shop.